As a clinical counsellor registered through the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (#12449), my services are covered by a number of extended health plans. Every plan is different, so check with your provider to see if your benefits cover counselling with a registered counsellor.

I am also a provider with the Crime Victim Assistance Program, which provides funding for counselling to those who are eligible as victims of crime.



Please ask me for help, regardless of financial considerations. I know the services in this community well, and will work with you to find the support you seek.

* * * * *


I’m a sexual health educator, and have specialized expertise on the treatment of eating disorders. From high school classes to university conferences, I have a passion for sharing what I know.